Indoor Allergy Relief Within 24 Hours!
Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing Service
1. Walk through and Inspection with Home owner.
2. Service and pricing options explained.
3. Set up. High powered Hepa Vacuum connected to main lines.
4. Remove then Replace Air Filter after service.
5. Bring in Equipment to Clean Supply Vents and Returns.
6. Each of the Supply and Return Vent Covers are removed Cleaned, Sanitized and Deodorized then replaced.
7. Each Supply Vent is vacuumed and then cleaned to the main line with a compressed Air Line with cleaning Whip Head that sends all left over debris to the main lines where it is Cleaned out with attached High Powered Hepa Vacuum.
8. Each Return Vent is Vacuumed, Blown out with compressed Air, Sanitized, and Deodorized.
9. Main lines are Cleaned, Extracting all Left over Dust and debris into High Powered Hepa Vac
10. Furnace Motor, Blower, and Coil are Vacuumed, and Cleaned with specialized compressed air tool, removing built up dust, and dirt.
11. Entire HVAC system is Sanitized and Deodorized with a Cool Mist ULV Fogging process, eliminating all Odors, Mold, Bacteria, Viruses, and other Allergens thru the system.